Successful game viewing is what comes to our mind while planning for a safari.This article will provide you with some useful tips.
The main goal of a safari is to view as many wildlife as possible, but it requires some skills and characters.
On top of that , you need to know the following game viewing tips:
1. Dry seasons is the best season to visit a conservation area. This is so because the vegetation is not dense and most of the wildlife will be easily spotted near water bodies.
2. Water bodies : Water is life and wildlife will always be drawn towards the water bodies from the lakes, rivers, water holes or even springs. It’s a best place to get an opportunity to witness crocodile kill.
3.Patience. Game drive is never done in a rush if you are to enjoy a wide range of wildlife. Don’t rush through, give wildlife time to get out of their hiding places. Most of them will mostly hide as soon as they spot you so you have to find a way of not being detected first.
4.Avoid the overcrowded places especially the car pooling. Not only does it cause stress to the wildlife, it denies you an opportunity to view more wildlife.
5.Learn more about the wildlife habitats. This will help you to find the wildlife dens easily.
6. Time. Best time for game viewing is either very early in the morning or late evening and not during the middle of the day.
7. Always have your game viewing gear with you for a complete awesome experience of your game viewing.
8. Tour guide. This is optional but if you are new to game viewing, its advisable to have one to help you spot the wildlife.
These are some of the tips that will provide a helping hand.
Have a happy game viewing.