Hello dear ones, do you have any plans this weekend?
The week has finally come to an end. Time to relax and do something for fun. Get out there and interact with nature. Give your body and soul some treat.
So what are some of the activities you can enjoy this weekend?
- Game drives / Short safaris
- Hiking / Mountain climbing
- Rock climbing
- Free style street photography
- Sky diving
- Walks on the beach/nature parks
- Volunteering in the communities or animals orphanage/sanctuaries.
- Long naps
- Go for a movie
- The list is endless….
Did you know of the following unique events in Kenya?
- The Great wildebeest migration
- Hot springs in various places and lakes.
- Water falls
- Zero gravity hill.
- Amazing gorge
- The great Rift Valley
- Crying stone
- Diverse cultures
- Hosts cradle for human beings
- Preserved historic sites
- Inactive and active volcanic mountains
- Parks within cities.
- Just to name a few.
Get the most out of your weekend
Don’t allow yourself to be bored this and any other weekends to come. You have a wide range of activities to do and places to visit.
You can do it with friends, relatives, strangers or even solo. Whoever you choose to have fun with, make it awesome.
Don’t forget to experience the healing power of nature. Learn something from it and show appreciation. By ensuring you do or give something back to nature.
December is almost here, use the remaining weekends to sample out what to enjoy during the coming holidays.